1. Scope of this policy
- visitors and subscribers of the websites of Joe Fedison Training;
- natural persons contacting us through the contact or other forms available on the websites;
- subscribers to our newsletter(s);
- users signing in to use our services;
- users signing in to download Free Virtual Products;
- users signing in to attend and/or watch webinars and in-person seminars/events;
This policy includes a description of your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing activities we carry out.
2. Contacting us
3. Collection of Information
The purpose of the Website is to create online content and to promote live seminars that people attend in person. To accomlish this, we receive and store information about you such as:
a) Personal Information
Users are required to provide part or all of the following information below, depending on the features or services they wish to access:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Company name, size, industry, state and country
- Job title, focus, and level
- Phone number
Once you complete activation, and you will be able to edit your profile (“Profile”).
b) Other Information
User profiles are not public by default. You should not add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as Website navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, timestamps and URLs. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interest, and behavior to better understand, protect and enhance your learning experience.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our Website, we may store such information on our servers.
4. Payment Information
To protect you against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims and other liabilities, we only collect an identification number and order details which enable us to match each user to the payments he makes. We do not collect credit card information.
5. Use of Information
We use your information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to :
1. We use your Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our TOS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
2. We use your e-mail to send you system e-mails about the functionality of our Website that you cannot opt out from and you will have to receive if you want to use our Website. If you want to stop receiving our system e-mails, you will have to de-activate your Account by contacting email@example.com.
3. We use your e-mail associated with your Account in order to send you newsletters and promotions in conjunction with your use of our Services. If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail. We may also send you newsletters which include third party’s offers. If you do not wish to receive these third party offers, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail.
4. We may use your Information in order to provide benchmark analysis and aggregate statistics. This particular Information will be anonymized, will not contain personal identification and will not be transferred or sold to third parties in any way or format that identifies you.
5. We use Website navigation data to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Website navigation data alone or in combination with your Information to provide aggregated information about Joe Fedison Training.
6. We collect the IP Addresses to track when you use our Website. We use IP Addresses to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Website and sign-up to use our Services. Your IP-address is also registered for statistical purposes and to better our promotions, advertising and layout of the Website. In specific, we use your IP Addresses for the following reasons:
a. Send the most appropriate promotions/advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be tracked/stored.
b. Estimate the total number of Internet users visiting our Website from specific countries or regions of the world.
c. Assist our efforts to track effectiveness of the promotions we run to drive traffic to our Website, and to third party websites.
7. For users other than those only signing in to the Free Virtual Products, we do not share your full name, e-mail, phone number and job title with third parties for their marketing purposes as a matter of course. However, if we decide to share such information, you shall be notified and shall have the option to opt-out from providing us with your personal information above for this purpose.
6. Use of Information by other third parties:
2. We make reasonable efforts to make sure that our users, who use our Services, will use the information available to them solely for related purposes. However, we cannot control their use of that information outside this scope and we are not responsible for such unauthorized uses.
3. Joe Fedison Training reserves its right to share your Information with a third party in case of sale merger, control changes, reorganization or liquidation of the Company. All actions will naturally be completed in compliance with applicable laws of personal data and privacy.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example to prevent payment fraud or confirm your identity).
For questions about our use of your personal information (including legal basis and transfer mechanisms we rely on) please contact by mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Protection of Information
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Indicatively :
1. All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
2. We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
3. We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
4. We do not tolerate Spam. To report Joe Fedison Training-related spam, please contact us at email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our TOS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
5. Joe Fedison Training does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
6. Storage of Information
We save your Information in our database in order to improve our Website’s and user experience and in accordance with our TOS. If you wish that your Information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Information and Rights
Once you have provided your Personal Data, you have several rights, which you can in principle exercise free of charge, subject to statutory exceptions. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
Should you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority where you live or where you believe a breach may have occurred. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but, to the extent that this right applies to you, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant Supervisory Authority.
1. Right to withdraw consent
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will be able to withdraw that consent at any time you choose and at your own initiative by contacting us at email@example.com. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the collection and processing of your data based on your consent up until the moment where you withdraw your consent.
2. Right to access and rectify your data
3. Right to erasure
4. Right to restriction of processing
Under certain circumstances, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. This is for example the case when you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data. In such event, we will restrict the processing until we can verify the accuracy of your data. Should you wish to have your Personal Data restricted, please file a request here firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Right to object to processing
Under certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, including where your Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email, simply click the unsubscription link in any of our emails.
6. Right to data portability
Where you have provided your data directly to us and where the processing is carried out by automated means and based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and request portability of your Personal Data.
7. Other websites
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16.
In the event we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, steps will be taken promptly to remove that information. If you believe that we have or may have information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Data Retention
11. Applicable Law
Not Living In The United States:
For the purposes described in this policy, your personal data will be transferred to the United States of America. When such transfer happens, we ensure that it takes place in accordance with this policy.