Sales Pump™ is designed to create sales opportunities during the workshop, when attendees are at their peak.
For the month of June 2019
That’s as low as $25/person with a 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- Fill out the form below (all fields are required to schedule a Sales Pump® – Workshop). The workshop is 90 minutes long.
- We will respond within 2 business days either confirming your requested date or suggesting other similar dates.
- After the date is confirmed we will reach out to to discuss exactly how to get the most out of the workshop.
- New Insights: Learn simple, neuroscience based strategies designed to increase sales success.
- Motivation: Understand why the “Why nots” are stronger. The goal is to be in a peak state.
- Action: Sales calls are made at this point.
- Modify: Make adjustments to the salesperson’s performance and practice the new approach.
- New Action: Make the next sale call using the adjustments made in #4 above. Repeat if necessary.
Regular fees are $500, but this Workshop is on sale for the month of June 2019. That means the Workshop must be completed before Jul 1, 2019 in order to qualify for the discount.
- Discounted Fee: $250
- Full payment is due within 5 days of the Scheduled Workshop.
- Attendees: Up to 10 people
- Location: At your place of business or another venue secured by your company.
- This Special Pricing is only for Workshops facilitated in the Tampa Bay/Orlando Metropolitan Areas.
If the workshop does not produce the results detailed in the description, then your company can request a refund up to 60 days after the workshop was completed. We will process all valid refunds within 2 business days. No questions asked.
- Joe Fedison is a seasoned, successful sales professional. He has doubled sales twice in million dollar companies.
- His interactive approach to learning engages the audience, while delivering a message that educates and motivates at the same time.
- Joe trains with a lead by example attitude. In this type of training Joe has actually made the phone calls for the sales people to show them how to use the techniques they have learned.